Question by Dallaz:What are the best items in the Burger King menu for the diet of a bodybuilder / athlete
What elements would buy if I were a bodybuilder / athlete and wanted, or were forced to, eat at Burger King? Assuming that you are not interested in limiting fat and sodium intake, meat patties are a better option chicken burgers that low-meat / “healthy” options? The reason after this question is because it is very hot here (41 C or F 106) and fatty foods are much easier to digest, thus more appropriate for this time, unfortunately. Best answer:
Reply by Corvinus
The only water is free!
know better? Leave your own response in the comments!
Related Articles *MUST Read:
- Q&A: What is the Best Diet for Beginner Bodybuilder?
- Q&A: i have a great diet for you.a slovak bodybuilder made it up and it really works.?
- Q&A: I want to lose fat and I need a grocery list?
- Q&A: Bulking season diet for a bodybuilder opinions?
- Q&A: A question about low caloric intake for health and longevity?