Question by NINAHHH D:What is the best diet for bodybuilding beginner?
I want to start bodybuilding, but can not seem to reach my ideal weight. So while I’m holding off on the lift, I rollercoastering in weight. I just started CNG Mitotropin to help with pigging the night, taking one twice a day to make sure my heart does not start running, gradually increasing the dose. I’ve noticed no cravings for sugar and lots of energy! So the question is what should I eat to lose weight? I lost 80 pounds doing all proteins of a dietician, but can not seem to perder.Mejor response:
Breakfast: Oatmeal normal, egg whites, protein powder, oil seed linoAlmuerzo: 6 oz chicken, broccoli, white rice, oil linoCena seed: 6 oz chicken, broccoli, white rice, protein powder
What do you think? Answer below
Related Articles *MUST Read:
- Q&A: i have a great diet for you.a slovak bodybuilder made it up and it really works.?
- Q&A: I want to lose fat and I need a grocery list?
- Q&A: Bulking season diet for a bodybuilder opinions?
- Q&A: A question about low caloric intake for health and longevity?
- Q&A: Any bodybuilders/serious weightlifters/nutrition experts out there?