Question by ralph:What is the best diet for a bodybuilder in a wound?
I’m cutting weight of the fat and water for the first time after bulking alwaysd. I 6’1”210 ectomorph athletic mesomorph. I use universal animal cuts and my normal 35 grams of protein every few hours. I want to keep as much muscle as possible while gaining definition. Should I reduce carbs each day of delay? Should I reduce my fat intake? Still I can drink beer on weekends? Thanks Best answer:
Reply by stitchandoz
high protein, lots of water. Beer has a lot of carbohydrates, so it would avoid that if you are really serious about cutting. stick to whole grain carbohydrates and vegetables and avoid simple carbohydrates (sugar, white bread, pasta) and fats. large amount of water is very important not to neglect the cardio! good luck!
“Add your own answer in the comments!
Related Articles *MUST Read:
- Q&A: What is the Best Diet for Beginner Bodybuilder?
- Q&A: i have a great diet for you.a slovak bodybuilder made it up and it really works.?
- Q&A: I want to lose fat and I need a grocery list?
- Q&A: Bulking season diet for a bodybuilder opinions?
- Q&A: A question about low caloric intake for health and longevity?