Question by The Real Deal:What are some good vegetarian / vegan food to make sure I’m getting all the essential amino acids me?
I recently became a vegetarian about a month and a half ago. I can eat eggs and drink milk. I’ve been doing weight lifting with my hermano.Entiendo could be more of a challenge to gain muscle mass on a vegetarian diet, but I read about famous bodybuilders who were / are thinking vegetarianos.Estoy become a vegetarian but I’m going to be vegetarian for a while and then switch to veganism. I would also like to know some good substitutes for eggs and leche.Mejor response:
well do it will be hard to gain muscle mass. Protien Arent probably get a lot. and a substitute who can always make powdered milk, bu I guess I have no idea of the eggs. and amino acids just take some vitamins
Add your own answer in the comments!
Related Articles *MUST Read:
- Q&A: What is the Best Diet for Beginner Bodybuilder?
- Q&A: i have a great diet for you.a slovak bodybuilder made it up and it really works.?
- Q&A: I want to lose fat and I need a grocery list?
- Q&A: Bulking season diet for a bodybuilder opinions?
- Q&A: A question about low caloric intake for health and longevity?