Question by Aint nothing but a peanut:Season bulking diet for a bodybuilder opinions?
Flour 1 1 tablespoon of whey protein, 1 cup cereal, 1 banana, 1 / 2 cup brown rice 2 lecheHarina, meat, vegiesComida of 3 preschool-vapor-Nano or No-Xplode or any shotgun or Super Pump 1 tablespoon buttermilk-275 training lecheDespués calories from milk, 1 banana, 2 tablespoons buttermilk 4 Same as lecheComida 2Harina of 5 3 meal bread, peanut butter, bread mermeladaComida June 3, butter peanut mermeladaTotal caloríasDiciembre-April 4000 AumentandoObjetivo gain 7 pounds each mesEsto is all that can afford right now.I do not have $ 50 to spend on fast food / día.Se is $ 5.10 / day Based on my Calc calc.I 220.Mis protein resulted in goals to hit 200-210 pounds at the end of april.176 mismo.Mi-178 pounds now filling begins in the first week of enero.Mejor response:
Not a bad diet for bulking up as they are bulking up on bread instead of regular white bread wheat also will be OK, but not to be stolen. Try to eat more vegetables, because you are on a high protein diet which means you have more fiber than the average Joe.
What do you think? Answer below
Related Articles *MUST Read:
- Q&A: What is the Best Diet for Beginner Bodybuilder?
- Q&A: i have a great diet for you.a slovak bodybuilder made it up and it really works.?
- Q&A: I want to lose fat and I need a grocery list?
- Q&A: A question about low caloric intake for health and longevity?
- Q&A: Any bodybuilders/serious weightlifters/nutrition experts out there?